LG ULTIMATE SUMMER FOOTBALL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Purchase any qualifying LG product between 24th of May 2021 and 11th of July 2021 and register for a chance to win a training day at England’s official training ground, St Georges Park with overnight stay at the Hilton Hotel with meals included. Entries must be made by those aged 18 and over and must be made by 23:59 on 11th of July 2021.
1. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 years or over.
2. The Promotion entails entry into the LG Ultimate Summer of Football competition.
3. In order to qualify for the Promotion, participants must purchase a new (not second hand) Qualifying Product from any retailer in the UK during the Promotion Period; the promotion is valid on in-store and online purchases only. Entries relating to non-qualifying products or Qualifying Products purchased before or after this Promotion Period will be deemed invalid. The Promoter shall not accept claims from marketplace sellers including but not limited to eBay, Amazon and Tesco marketplaces, save only for national retailers’ official marketplace stores.
All LG products excluding the following LG SIGNATURE products:
- How to participate
In order to enter this promotion, go to www.lgnowisthetime.com and enter the information requested.
- All entries must include your name, email address, postal address (including postcode), and telephone number.
- You must also upload a copy of your full purchase receipt. Please ensure your purchase receipt includes the model number of the product purchased and the date of purchase and you will need to select/fill in the retailer details accordingly.
- Entries that do not comply with these promotion rules will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
- You can only enter once per purchase.
- Start date
This promotion will start at 00:01 on 24 May 2021.
- Closing date
The closing date for this promotion will be 11 July at 23:59. Entries received by the Administrator after this time will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
- Selection of the winner
- 23 winners will be selected for the grand prize; and there will be 20 winners for the Instant Win prizes.
- The winners of the grand prize draw will be the first 23 entrants randomly selected from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. Additionally the Instant Prize winners will also be selected at random immediately following submission of their entry.
- The prizes are as follows:
- LG Ultimate Summer Football Prizes giving 23 winners and one of their lucky friends the chance to spend a day at St George’s Park (on 24 August 2021) and experience what it is like to train as an England Player. Accommodation at a Hilton hotel nearby to the venue will be provided (one room per winner);
- Instant Win Prizes – 20 England shirts are available as instant win prizes
- There are no alternative prizes. For England shirt instant win prizes, available sizes are available on first come first served basis. The prizes are non-transferable and do not include any additional costs and expenses.
- Restrictions and requirements
- Please note the following restrictions and requirements apply: Entrants must be aged 18 or over and should be residents of the UK. Winners are responsible for their own travel to the Hilton hotel and to the training venue. Winners must ensure they comply with any Covid rules or regulations and should also comply with any instructions or terms that the FA put in place.
- Employees of the promoter or administrator and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- Notification of the results and receipt of the prize
- The administrator will notify the winner by email or telephone on or before 14 July 2021. The Winners must answer the Promoter/Administrator within 3 days of receiving the email or call informing them they have won.
- The winner will receive their prize on or before 23 August 2021 and the Instant Win prizes will be sent within 30 days of the winner being selected.
- Publicity and personal information
- You acknowledge that you may be asked to participate in publicity if you are selected as a winner.
- This promotion is operated by LG Electronics U.K Ltd, with registered address at Velocity 2, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge KT13 0SL and it shall be administered by Brand & Deliver Marketing, Basement & Ground Floor, 5-6 Mallow Street, London, EC1Y 8RQ.
- Entrants acknowledge that copyright in submissions will be owned by the promoter. Entrants agree to assign to the promoter all intellectual property rights in the submission with full title guarantee and to waive their moral rights.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.